Difficult to kill Difficult to kill

Not bad

Not bad, but there was an interesting part. At the last level, I had to shoot over 100 bullets to the last enemy even that I had the best gun with secondary gun... But if I dont look at that it's pretty good.

Army Defence V.2 Army Defence V.2

Not bad, but a bug

Not bad, actually it's pretty good IMO. Upgrade, 6 towers and lots of enemies. The music is a bit repetitive on the next game you should put a music chooser, or a muter (if there is, I'm sorry). But there's a bug. The fire tower costs 40$ but in the game it writes that it's 50$. Anyway keep up the good work

Squares Of Doom: Multiply Squares Of Doom: Multiply

Not bad!

Not a bad game, the idea is pretty original and addictive, but it's short. Make a longer version and it will be awesome!

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

It's just amazing

Addictive game, since I found it, I can't stop. although it would be really good if there would be a way to turn off the "Your turn" and the "You win" etc. things, because I usually listen to music, and it's kinda annoying that in the middle of the solo it says "You win"... But other than this it's perfect. And I have 83 kind of cards ^^

Disorderly Disorderly

Good!

Very good, and damn funny game! IMO it's one of the best games, if you even look that it's made in 2003. Very nice work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Perfect!

Perfect game, perfect concept, the music and the sounds are fits the game, and an alien who can bite off the FBI's heads ^^ What can be better?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Very good game!

Very good game, although I think that it's a little bit boring after a time. In my opinion, the artwork and the music perfectly fits the game, so very nice work!